1. “Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships.” — Michael Jordan
Winner of 6 NBA championships, Jordan knows the value of teamwork over talent in achieving major victories.
2. “None of us is as smart as all of us.” — Ken Blanchard
The management guru’s simple advice should be remembered. A team can achieve more than a mere individual.
3. “Alone we can do so little; together we can do so much” ― Helen Keller
This eloquent statement on the nature of teamwork from Helen Keller is the ultimate motivational advice for teams.
2313 Inc. is hiring! Check out our latest job openings on CareerBuilder.
4 “If you want to build a ship, don’t drum up people together to collect wood and don’t assign them tasks and work, but rather teach them to long for the endless immensity of the sea.” — Antoine de Saint-Exupéry
This impactful quote from a French aviator and poet reminds us that teams are best motivated when they’re emotionally invested. It’s the sizzle, not the steak.
5. “A single arrow is easily broken, but not ten in a bundle.” – Japanese proverb
This famous nugget of wisdom is as true as it gets. There is power and strength in numbers.
6. “A major reason capable people fail to advance is that they don’t work well with their colleagues.” – Lee Iacocca
A mega-successful American businessman, Iacocca knows the value of being a team-player. It’s not just how good you are, it’s how you work with the team.
On Facebook? Be sure to follow 2313 Inc. today to keep up with our latest company news and updates!
7. “No member of a crew is praised for the rugged individuality of his rowing.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
How great is this quote? Emerson may have helped shape the notion of individuality in early America, but he also knew its limitations.
8. “Light is the task where many share the toil.” – Homer
This quote from the father of Western literature reminds us that if all share the burden, we won’t work ourselves to exhaustion.
9. “You don’t get harmony when everybody sings the same note.” – Doug Floyd
Each one of us has our own set of skills. Combine them together in a team and magic happens.
10. “Teamwork divides the task and multiplies the success.” – Unknown
It sounds so simple because it is! We can’t do it alone. Being part of team makes the workload manageable and success limitless.